1001 US 1,
1. How do I make deposits to my account(s)?2. How can I view my account online?3. Is it possible to download my account information into Quicken?4. How do reset my pin number?5. Required Minimum Distributions, when are they required to be completed by?6. IRA Contributions, how much and when?7. Mid Atlantic and National Financial Services, Who are they?
1. How do I make deposits to my account,(s)?
Make checks payable to National Financial Service or NFS. Mail to: LMK Wealth Management 789 S Federal Highway St 207 Stuart FL 34994 Please include your account number on the memo line of the check.
2. How can I view my account online?
Please contact LMK Wealth Management at 772-283-3403 to request a user ID and pin number. The set up usually takes 24 hours. The web site address is: www.mystreetscape.com/my/midatlantic
3. Is it possible to download my account information into Quicken?
Yes. Please contact LMK Wealth Management for detailed instructions.
Please contact LMK Wealth Management to request a pin reset.
5. Required Minimum Distributions, when are they required to be completed by?
December 31st of each calendar year, please contact our office and we will provide a distribution form which is necessary to complete your required minimum distribution.
6. IRA Contributions, how much and when?
IRA contributions must be post marked by April 15th. Please refer to your tax advisor for the maximum amount allowable.
7. Mid Atlantic and National Financial Services, who are they?
Securities in accounts carried by NFS are protected in accordance with the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (“SIPC”) up to $500,000. The $500,000 total amount of SIPC protection is inclusive of up to $250,000 protection for claims for cash, subject to periodic adjustments for inflation in accordance with terms of the SIPC statute and approval by SIPC’s Board of Directors. NFS also has arranged for coverage above these limits. Neither coverage protects against a decline in the market value of securities, nor does either coverage extend to certain securities that are considered ineligible for coverage. For more details on SIPC, or to request a
SIPC brochure, visit www.sipc.org or call 1-202-371-8300.
In addition to SIPC protection, NFS provides for brokerage accounts additional "excess of SIPC" coverage from Lloyd's of London together with other insurers.1 The "excess of SIPC" coverage would only be used when SIPC coverage is exhausted. Like SIPC protection, "excess of SIPC" protection does not cover investment losses in customer accounts due to market fluctuation. It also does not cover other claims for losses incurred while broker-dealers remain in business. Total aggregate "excess of SIPC" coverage available through NFS's "excess of SIPC" policy is $1 billion. Within NFS's "excess of SIPC" coverage, there is no per account dollar limit on coverage of securities, but there is a per account limit of $1.9 million on coverage of cash. This is the maximum "excess of SIPC" protection currently available in the brokerage industry.
1. Fidelity's "excess of SIPC" insurance is provided by Lloyd's of London together with Axis Specialty Europe Ltd. and Munich Reinsurance Co.